1. AbdelHamid D, Gomaa AH, Mohammed GF, et al. Evaluation of the therapeutic efficacy of tea tree oil in treatment of onychomycosis. Int J Pharmacogn Phytochem Res. 2017;9(12):1414-20.
2. Adams C, Athanasoula E, Lee W, et al. Environmental and genetic factors on the development of onychomycosis. Journal of Fungi. 2015 Aug 31;1(2):211-6.
3. Alessandrini A, Starace M, Bruni F, et al. An open study to evaluate effectiveness and tolerability of a nail oil composed of vitamin E and essential oils in mild to moderate distal subungual onychomycosis. Skin Appendage Disorders. 2020;6(1):14-8.
4. Behmanesh F, Pasha H, Sefidgar AA, et al. Antifungal effect of lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) and clotrimazole on Candida albicans: an in vitro study. Scientifica. 2015 Oct 13;2015.
5. Chee HY, Lee MH. Antifungal activity of clove essential oil and its volatile vapour against dermatophytic fungi. Mycobiology. 2007 Dec 1;35(4):241-3.
6. Chen CC, Yan SH, Yen MY, et al. Investigations of kanuka and manuka essential oils for in vitro treatment of disease and cellular inflammation caused by infectious microorganisms. Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection. 2016 Feb 1;49(1):104-11.
7. Christenson JK, Peterson GM, Naunton M, et al. Challenges and Opportunities in the Management of Onychomycosis. Journal of Fungi. 2018 Jul 24;4(3):87.
8. Derby R, Rohal P, Jackson C, et al. Novel treatment of onychomycosis using over-the-counter mentholated ointment: a clinical case series. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2011 Jan 1;24(1):69-74.
9. Eliopoulos GM, Perea S, Patterson TF. Antifungal resistance in pathogenic fungi. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2002 Nov 1;35(9):1073-80.
10. Elshafie HS, Aliberti L, Amato M, et al. Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of chia (Salvia hispanica L.) essential oil. European Food Research and Technology. 2018 Sep;244(9):1675-82.
11. Eman-Abdeen E, El-Diasty EM. Antifungal activity of clove oil on dermatophytes and other fungi. Int. J. Adv. Res. 2015;3(12):1299-305.
12. Fang JY, Tang KW, Yang SH, et al. Synthetic naphthofuran quinone derivatives are effective in eliminating drug-resistant Candida albicans in hyphal, biofilm, and intracellular forms: an application for skin-infection treatment. Frontiers in microbiology. 2020 Aug 26;11:2053.
13. Fisher TK, Scimeca CL, Bharara M, et al. A step-wise approach for surgical management of diabetic foot infections. Journal of vascular surgery. 2010 Sep 1;52(3):72S-5S.
14. Ghannoum M, Isham N. Fungal nail infections (onychomycosis): a never-ending story? PLoS pathogens. 2014 Jun 5;10(6):e1004105.
15. Goyal A, Sharma V, Upadhyay N, et al. Flax and flaxseed oil: an ancient medicine & modern functional food. Journal of food science and technology. 2014 Sep;51(9):1633-53.
16. Güzel S, Ülger M, Yusuf ÖZ. Antimicrobial and antiproliferative activities of Chia (Salvia hispanica L.) seeds. International Journal of Secondary Metabolite. 2020;7(3):174-80.
17. Huo H, Gu Y, Cao Y, et al. Antifungal activity of camphor against four phytopathogens of Fusarium.
18. Laskowski K, Kulikowska A. Physical and chemical properties of walnut oil. Rocznik Panstwowego Zakladu Hygieny. 1967; 18:483-6.
19. McKenna M. Deadly Kingdom. SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN. 2021 Jun 1;324(6):26-35.
20. Monod M, Méhul B. Recent findings in onychomycosis and their application for appropriate treatment. Journal of Fungi. 2019 Feb 22;5(1):20.
21. Narender BR, Tejaswini S, Sarika M, et al. Antibacterial and antifungal activities of Linum usitatissimum (Flax seeds). Int J Pharm Educ Res. 2016; 3:4-8.
22. Ostrowsky B, Greenko J, Adams E, et al. Candida auris isolates resistant to three classes of antifungal medications-New York, 2019. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2020 Jan 1;69(1):6.
23. Perlin DS, Rautemaa-Richardson R, Alastruey-Izquierdo A. The global problem of antifungal resistance: prevalence, mechanisms, and management. The Lancet infectious diseases. 2017 Dec 1;17(12): e383-92.
24. Pragadheesh VS, Saroj A, Yadav A, et al. Chemical characterization and antifungal activity of Cinnamomum camphora essential oil. Industrial crops and products. 2013 Aug 1; 49:628-33.
25. Rehder P, Nguyen TT. Clinical Research: A new concept in the topical treatment of onychomycosis with cyanoacrylate, undecylenic acid, and hydroquinone. Foot & ankle specialist. 2008 Apr;1(2):93-6.
26. Rohde RE, McNamara RP. Globalization and Antimicrobial Resistance: A Moving Target. American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science. 2018 Jan 1.
27. Saniasiaya J, Salim R, Mohamad I, et al. Antifungal effect of Malaysian Aloe vera leaf extract on selected fungal species of pathogenic otomycosis species in in vitro culture medium. Oman Medical Journal. 2017 Jan;32(1):41.
28. Williams HC, Buffham R, du Vivier A. Successful use of topical vitamin E solution in the treatment of nail changes in yellow nail syndrome. Archives of dermatology. 1991 Jul 1;127(7):1023-8.
29. Yadav E, Kumar S, Mahant S, et al. Tea tree oil: a promising essential oil. Journal of EssEntial oil rEsEarch. 2017 May 4;29(3):201-13.